Saturday, November 28, 2015

Message of the day

To keep a fast for the mind is to free it from waste and negative. 

Thought to Ponder: We do keep fast on some days. On such days, we take care not to include certain things in our food or lives. But, true fasting is to keep the mind free from what is not good for it. That means, I need to work on keeping my mind free from negative and waste thoughts, which only harm my mind. 

Point to Practice: Today I will keep a fast for my mind. I will not think of something that is not good for it. To do this, I will also take a beautiful thought of positivity like, "I have the best in my life" or "today is a great day". Then, I will be able to keep a fast for the mind in the right way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment