Sunday, November 15, 2015

Message of the day

To understand the value of tasks is to get cooperation. 

Thought to Ponder: It is important to value tasks that need to be done. If I don't have value for what I am doing, others will not too. So there would be minimum or no contribution from others. I need to recognize the true worth of what I am doing. Then, there would be a clear understanding of the significance and the difference I would be making in others' lives through the task. 

Point to Practice: Today I will start each new task with a thought in mind that I am grateful to get to do this task. This is something that is an opportunity for me to express my skills and abilities. This thought will make me do the task in a special way and others are able to get benefit from it too. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment