Saturday, November 14, 2015

Message of the day

To have the ability to smile is to bring solutions to problems. 

Thought to Ponder: To be worried when things go wrong is to lose the ability to find solutions. But, if I learn to smile at situations, I will be able to see situations in a calm and peaceful way. I will then not only be free from the negativity of the situation in the present, but I will also help find solutions for the future. 

Point to Practice: Today I will find one positive thing from something that I am not happy with. This will help me smile at the situation without being affected negatively. When I remind myself of this positive aspect again and again, I will surely be able to work on the situation and make it better.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment