Monday, November 2, 2015

Message of the day


To be free from ego is to ensure life long learning.

Thought to Ponder: When someone corrects me, or when something happens that reflects my mistake, I tend to get defensive. This actually is a form of ego, which deprives me of learning. At least to myself, I need to be honest and see what I can learn from it. This helps me enrich myself and progress constantly.

Point to Practice: Today I will think of one incident where things went wrong. I will then see what I learnt from it. Even if 99% of it is another person's mistake, I will not think of that right now, but will focus only on what I can learn from it. I will repeat this exercise for any other incidents that happen today.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment