Saturday, November 14, 2015

Message of the day

To celebrate is to bring about a positive change. 

Thought to Ponder: Celebrations usually last for a day, but true celebration is to sustain the feeling and experience for a long time. When I understand and recognise the spirit of the celebration, I will be able to carry it forward into the days to come. Thus celebrations create a positive impact in my life. 

Point to Practice: Today I will celebrate something that I have in my life. It could be the happiness of having the gift of certain relationships and exchange of values through them, or of having some special quality in me. Let me today experience and celebrate this gift and sustain it through the day. This is true celebration which will create a change for days to come. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment