Saturday, November 14, 2015

Message of the day

To empower words with good wishes is to ensure corrections are effective. 

Thought to Ponder: It is more important to have good wishes for a person than just having the right choice of words. Good wishes become a base on which, whatever I speak is taken positively. There is benefit in what I speak and the person receiving it will surely take it in the right spirit. 

Point to Practice: Today I will check my words and see with what intention I am saying them. If my intention is to only point out something that is wrong, I will not be able to create an impact. On the other hand, if I make sure that whatever I say is for the benefit of the person, then there will be power in my words. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment