Sunday, November 29, 2015

Message of the day

Greatness lies in being uninfluenced by negative. 

Thought to Ponder: It is common to get influenced when we hear or see anything negative. But our effort should be such that w are not influenced by anything negative. For this, we need a long time of practice of seeing positive. If I have been seeing positive in a person, I will not easily connect to his negative, even if it is being expressed at that time. 

Point to Practice: Today I will look at only positive in people. If anything negative oomes my way, I will use it as an excuse to remind myself of that positive which I have been consciously practicing to see. This will help me to slowly oonnect to positive instead of the negative aspect ofa person.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment