Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Message of the day


To recognize what is negative and waste is to have the ability to overcome them.

Thought to Ponder: When something negative or waste comes up, I need to recognize it immediately. If I am not able to do that, I actually invite it into my life, make it my guest, give it attention and encourage it further. So, it is important to recognize immediately and change anything negative or waste that comes my way.

Point to Practice: Today I will keep a check on my thoughts from time to time. As soon as I find something waste or negative coming up, I will not encourage it further. I will immediately either create another thought or move away from the situation temporarily till I change my thoughts. Such attention over a period of time, will help me recognize quickly and overcome what is negative and waste.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment