Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Message of the day

To be free from guilt means to ensure quick and easy progress. 

Thought to Ponder: Blaming oneself for all that happens and taking the mind to extreme levels of guilt takes one to a sense of unworthiness. Such a person loses the strength and is unable to look for solutions in difficult situations. Hence there is nothing new that can be thought of, and the situation doesn't get any better. 

Point to Practice: When I continue to blame myself, I believe that I deserver neither happiness nor love and that the sorrow that I am experiencing is a deserved punishment. So I lose all enthusiasm to improve the situation and have no awareness of the treasures that I have. So I experience no progress in my life. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment