Friday, January 1, 2016

Message of the day

To recharge body and soul is to be immune to disease. 

Thought to Ponder: Body gets recharged with good diet, exercise and rest. With these three, we can become immune to disease. For the mind too, we need good food (positive thoughts), exercise (practicing with channelizing thoughts in a positive direction) and rest (peace of mind). When I have these, my mind and soul gets charged and I remain strong. So, I don't succumb to the negativity of the situation. 

Point to Practice: Today I will read something positive(food). I will remind myself of this at least 5 times (exercise) and I will spend at least a few minutes in peace (rest). This will induce a practice of a positive life style. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment