Friday, January 29, 2016

Message of the day



The beauty of interactions lies in an exchange of virtues. 

Thought to Ponder: Every interaction is an opportunity to exchange virtues. The more we have this understanding and aim; we will be able to give an experience of virtues through our mind. We will also be able to give an inspiration of virtues through our deeds. For having expressed and experienced virtues, we too will be benefited. We would get a lot of good wishes, blessings and virtues from others too. 

Point to Practice: Today I will give an experience of one virtue to at least 3 people. I will use the interactions with them as an excuse to use and express my qualities. The more I do this, the more I find my interactions becoming harmonious and beautiful. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment