Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Message of the day

Correction is to correct what is wrong and not to correct who is wrong. 

Thought to Ponder: I need to correct the mistake and not the person. When I am caught up with correcting the person, there are a lot of negative feelings. Also, no one has the power or the patience to listen to corrections. But, when I am focused on correcting the mistakes, I use others' qualities and my own qualities to better the situation. So, there are positive feelings and emotions. 

Point to Practice: Today I will see what I can do to change a situation when something goes wrong. I will not worry about who was wrong, but try and focus my energies on what could be done to better the situation. Thus, I will be able to contribute in the right way. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment