Friday, January 29, 2016

Message of the day

To have desire for something good is to finish unnecessary deires. 

Thought to Ponder: When there is a desire for something good and elevated, all other desires get merged in that one desire. I start seeing opportunities to fulfill that desire. Since it is a good desire, there is benefit for everyone involved, including me. For example, just one desire of achieving something good and beneficial makes me forget everything else and work towards that. 

Point to Practice: Today I will create a thought of what I want to achieve. I will then work towards it. I will also remind myself of this from time to time, so that I do not forget it. This will ensure that all my energy flows into it. All other waste, then finishes. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment