Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Message of the day

To be full of all powers is to be giving according to need. 

Thought to Ponder: If I do not have all powers or if I am not able to recognise the need, I cannot provide what is needed. If I give even variety food to someone who is thirsty, he will not be satisfied. In the same way, I need to understand what power or virtue the other person needs and give accordingly. It is not what I think he needs but I need to understand and recognise what he really needs. 

Point to Practice: Today I will give one person a quality, virtue or power that he needs. I will pay attention not to judge or have negative thoughts. Instead, I will give. This practice will help me give instead of just expecting. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment