Friday, January 8, 2016

Message of the day

To have self-respect is to move ahead with confidence. 

Thought to Ponder: Normally, we are very caught up with the opinion of others. This leads to fear of making mistakes. Also, it makes us weak, when we don't get appreciation. But, I need to ask myself if I am leading my life in a way that I am proud of myself. Then, I am able to appreciate myself first and others are also able to appreciate me. 

Point to Practice: Today I will appreciate the qualities in me, pat myself on my back for what I am and move on. Only when I appreciate myself, others will also be able to appreciate me. So today I will appreciate myself, even by learning from mistakes. I will do things, not just to please others, but to please myself first. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment