Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Message of the day

True cooperation is to have good wishes for even the one who harms. 

Thought to Ponder: Everyone needs the cooperation of good wishes to overcome their weaknesses. Good wishes makes them realise their own true worth and empower them to bring about a change. So, even for the one who harms, I need to have a feeling of mercy and good wishes and not hatred. This will help them at every step.

Point to Practice: Today I will think of one person who has not been good to me. I will work on my thoughts in such a way that I will have good wishes for this person. I will do something to have a thought of good wish for this person. The little help that I offer in this way, will return back to me too in the form of good wishes and blessings.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment