Monday, January 11, 2016

Message of the day

To be free from past is to take the gifts of the present. 

Thought to Ponder: When my mind is continuously dwelling on the past, I miss out on the opportunities and gifts of the present. I need to rememeber that if my past has helped in shaping up the present, then this moment would be the past of tomorrow. So, I need to use the present moment well, so that I can make both my present and future beautiful. 

Point to Practice: Today I will do something that will make me happy. It could be a simple thing like resuming with a hobby or saying hi to an old friend or even spending time with nature. This will enable me to spend time fruitfully with the present moment. By making it a practice to use of all these moments in the right way, I will be enriching myself each day. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment