Monday, January 4, 2016

Message of the day

To be free from desires is to be free from the burden of problems. 

Thought to Ponder: When I chase my shadow, there is sorrow, but when I face the sun, I find my shadow following me. Unreasonable desires are like the shadow which I am trying to catch. What I need to do is, have a clear aim and work towards it.That is like facing the sun. I find more attainments when I am connected with my efforts. 

Point to Practice: Today I will check my desires and ask myself if I am doing anything to earn them.I will then see what I really want, make a clear plan to achieve it and follow this plan in order to get to it. This will enable me to be connected with my efforts and the fruit of my efforts would surely come, bringing along with it a lot of other qualities in me. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment