Saturday, January 23, 2016

Message of the day

As is our attitude towards others, so is the quality of interactions. 

Thought to Ponder: Our attitude towards others influences our interaction with them. A negative attitude towards another person not only makes me behave negatively. It also makes the other person use that quality again and again when in interaction with us. We actually become a reminder to the other person about his own negativity. For example, if I continue to believe that some one is lazy and we keep expressing that, that person will only remember their laziness when they see us, and use it too. 

Point to Practice: Today I will remind one person of some quality that I see in him. I will praise or use this quality of the person at least 3 times. Thus, I will be able to become a reminder for them, of their own specialty. This will encourage them to use this quality at least when they are interacting with us. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment