Sunday, January 24, 2016

Message of the day

The art of giving happiness lies in being happy. 

Thought to Ponder: If I am not happy with something or someone and I am not able to resolve it, I will not be able to give happiness to others too. If I am bringing about a change in myself for someone and am not happy about it, I will not be able to make a difference. Whatever I do for others, I need to do it with happiness. 

Point to Practice: Today I will make a small change in myself or my life style for giving happiness to someone important in my life. This could be something that they have always been expecting, but it need not be anything big. But, while I am making this change, I need to first ensure I am not bothered or am not feeling heavy about it. When I do it with love, it will give me power and positivity. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment