Saturday, January 16, 2016

Message of the day

Repetition of positive thoughts lead to powerful thoughts. 

Thought to Ponder: When ordinary and waste thoughts are repeated, they can become harmful and negative thoughts. On the other hand, when positive thoughts are repeated, they become powerful thoughts. When I take a simple positive thought and practice with it, I find myself becoming more and more powerful. 

Point to Practice: Today I will take a simple positive thought and practice with it. This simple thought could be "I am happy today" or "I appreciate the people in my life". This will help me reinforce this thought and make it powerful. Such powerful thoughts are available with me, specially at a time when things are not so right. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment