Saturday, January 23, 2016

Message of the day

The biggest help for the self is to forgive. 

Thought to Ponder: When I carry negative experiences, I am not able help myself be light, easy and natural. There is a feeling of bondage and discomfort. But, when I learn the art of forgiveness, I am able to free myself from this bondage. I experience inner freedom and lightness and I am able to make the right judgement too, in future interactions. 

Point to Practice: Today I will forgive someone whom I was not able to forgive all this while. I will not forgive because he needs forgiveness, but because I want to be free. Forgiveness is possible when I understand that everyone has a unique role to play on this world stage. I cannot expect another person to act or behave or think like me, because his role is different and unique. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment