Sunday, May 1, 2016

Message of the day

To water seeds of positive thoughts is to bring it to fruition. 

Though to Ponder:Every seed needs the right amount of water at the right time to help it grow. In the same way, when I have a good thought, I need to provide with what it needs to take it fruition. Understanding it in a deeper way, by churning about it; adding it with good wishes and pure feelings; reminding of this thought again and again... these are the things which help the seed grow fully. 

Point to Practice: Today I will take up a good thought and provide the right environment for it grow. I will not do anything that will take me away from that thought. On the other hand, I will do every possible thing to help it grow. I will repeat that thought to myself, not only as a reminder, but also as an experience. This will help me sustain it. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment