Monday, May 30, 2016

Message of the day

The one who works to remove the sorrow of others is the one who is loved by all. 

Expression:When there is the one aim of helping to remove the sorrow of others, there will be nothing negative while dealing with others. There will also be no expectations from others. Working with the natural desire to bring benefit to as many as possible, enables one to continue to contribute to whatever extent possible. 

Experience: When I am able to have this one desire of helping others be more happy, I am able to make a contribution for others' happiness and progress. I then find that others naturally appreciate my selfless contribution and their good wishes help me feel light and experience progress. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment