Thursday, May 12, 2016

Message of the day

To travel light is to enjoy the journey of life. 

Though to Ponder:I can travel far in life when I am free from the baggage of the past. I also take only the essence from everything, packing up essencefully. So, I am light. I never stop because of anything. Instead, I learn from everything, pack up the essence and move forward. 

Point to Practice: Today I will resolve one thing from my past that I have been carrying as a burden. I will try and understand what learning I can take from it. Once I take the learning, I don't have to relive those feelings that I had during the situation. If I can't resolve it today, I'll at least believe and have faith that it will happen tomorrow. This finishes the burden of the situation and brings lightness. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment