Saturday, May 7, 2016

Message of the day

To express qualities is to enrich relationships. 

Though to Ponder:Everything that we do throughout the day is for the people around us. Whatever we do, we do it because it is important for someone close to us. Yet, we find that we are not able to express the same through the actions we perform throughout the day. Most times, we don't even have time to give a small little smile or express some words of affection or love. So, we need to make time for expressing our qualities in relationships to enrich and strengthen them. 

Point to Practice: Today I will say something nice to someone close to me, or I will do something nice for them - something that can make them feel special. I will acknowledge the fact that I value this person in my life and all that I am doing is for making them feel special and valued. So, I will try and express this from time to time through my actions. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment