Thursday, May 5, 2016

Message of the day

To experience the joy of doing is to bring beauty to actions.

Though to Ponder:What I do is not as important as the experience I have while doing it. I need to work on subtracting any negative experiences while doing actions. Every action is an opportunity to experience some beautiful quality. Without that experience, the action is meaningless and purposeless. So, we might have achieved a lot of things during the day, but will only end up being dissatisfied by the end of the day.

Point to Practice: Today I will do something that I have always enjoyed doing as a child. Things in themselves are not as important as the experience while doing them. So, I will spend some time in doing something I have always enjoyed to do. Also, during what I do during the day, I will have attention to do it with joy.


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment