Sunday, May 15, 2016

Message of the day


To honor others' identity is to win their cooperation. 

Though to Ponder:True leadership is about conquering the hearts of others with my own humility. Then I can place the honor of others in front. Thus, I can attract blessings and respect from others. Also, with this, I will only have the vision of bringing benefit. 

Point to Practice: Today I will look beyond what I see in the present in people. What I may see right now may be negative or not so great. But I look at their potential and what they are capable of becoming. When I do this, I will be able to help them recognize their own potential. They would also then want to use this potential in the task at hand. Your respect also earns their respect and they give full cooperation. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment