Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Message of the day

To be in the present is to experience the beauty of who I am. 

Though to Ponder:Life takes place in the present moment; past and future exist only in our imagination right now. So, I need to experience the present moment. Past and future can hold threats or negative experiences. But the present offers only the beauty of this moment. When I experience the joy of this moment, I would be able to experience and express my inner qualities. 

Point to Practice: Today I will spend at least a few minutes to relish the experience of being in the now. I will feel the flow of energy in my body and the beauty of thoughts in my mind. I will relish the joy of being alive, the joy of having the ability to express and experience who I am and what I can do. Just for these few minutes, I will keep aside what happened yesterday and what would happen tomorrow


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment