Friday, May 13, 2016

Message of the day

To believe in success is to have the power not to give up. 

Though to Ponder:The power of determination combined with faith in the vision of success, inspires us to put in relentless efforts. It is these efforts which help us move towards success. Success is first in our minds. When I start with that, I will be undeterred with the little setbacks I face. I will be able to put in the right efforts for success because I believe in it. 

Point to Practice: Today I will not run away from problems, but will race towards solutions. For something I have wanted to do and is not happening, I will try one more thing. Today I will try once more, one more new idea. I will not give up till I succeed, because I am destined to succeed. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment