Thursday, May 12, 2016

Message of the day


To keep the mind free and light is to get a detached perspective. 

Though to Ponder:When I keep my mind free from the burden of negativity and waste, I am free and light. This lightness gives me the ability to rise above clouds of despair and mountains of confusion. So, I don't have to work hard to understand and cross over them. I automatically get a detached perspective and am able to understand and cross over all obstacles easily. 

Point to Practice: Today I will be an audience to my situation. I will see all aspects of the situation with detachment. I will then become a director and change the script in order to take it to a better conclusion. I need to make even the smallest contribution I can. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment