Sunday, May 22, 2016

Message of the day

To be free from the influence of the past is to have the ability to fly forward. 

Expression:There are so many things of the past that keep coming up in the mind again and again. Insead of being like birds holding on to the branches of the past; the one who looks at the clear sky gets the inspiration to move forward. To look at the clear sky means to look at the present moment and make the best use of it. 

Experience: The ability to free myself from the negative influences of the past, enables me to have a vision of equality. I will then not be judging others on what my past experiences with them are. I also find myself experiencing the benefit of each and every moment. So I experience constant progress. 


In Spiritual Service,
Brahma Kumaris

No comments:

Post a Comment